Are these more mons that are not in the Lucky GB 100 pack?
Lucky Bestiary - GB - JRPG Monster Pack
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
With your skillz, I think I would be more interested in knowing if you wrote a game with these and it is available for purchase to play. Do you have ?
Not with these, but I've seen a few games already using these. Some of these monsters have origins in previous projects. I might eventually make a game using these designs but no plans at the moment.
Pretty freakin tight.
MAKE MORE ASSETS SO I CAN BUY THEM, TOO, LUCKY! I LOVE YOUR STUFF!
These are DOPE.
Sorry if my question sound stupid or whatever. I also apologize if this comment section is not for this kind of things. I am new to Itch.io platform and I register here because I am interested in your monster pack. I have two questions.
1. Are those sprites colored?
2. Can I modify those sprite?
(3. Just asking to be sure, if I purchased those sprites, can I use in commercial work?)
1. The sprites are colored in GB pallet of 4 shades of gray as well as each color pallet the GBC offers to original gameboy games. The sprites are laid in sheets by their pallets and contain additional information for further pallet info for added authenticity (if purchased, refer to the included readme that has a section on sprite pallets in gbc)
2. You are free to edit these however you would like and use them in any way you like, royaltee free and attribution free. The only thing is that the sprites must be a part of some work (i.e. Don't take the pack and sell/redistribute it like it was your own.) Commercial works are fine, in any form of media you choose.
Thank you for replying. I am really interested to purchase this and https://luckycassette.itch.io/lucky-bestiary. However, my only mode of payment is Bitcoin and it seem that your asset cannot be purchased with Bitcoin. It would be good if you could kindly enable Bitcoin payment.